Visual Options Analyzer is a "try-before-you-buy" product. Here
you can download a fully functional copy of the software and use
it for free for 10 days.
You will need to register
Visual Options Analyzer if you decide to continue using it beyond
the trial period. To register the application you need either
to order it online and obtain a
Please note: If you are a TD Ameritrade client, download the application, enter your TD Ameritrade account credentials to register the
application at no cost and use it with no limitations!
|Visual Options Analyzer v.4.5.9
What's new in version 4.5.9
Features available for TD Ameritrade
- Trading with TD Ameritrade accounts;
- Display of your account’s balance, orders and positions
- Quotes download from TD Ameritrade (streaming and
snapshot, depending on the account type);
- Orders placing;
- Historical and streaming news from TD Ameritrade web
- The application is completely free for TD
Upgrade to version 4.5.9 is free for the registered users.
email@example.com for new registration key.
- Windows 9x/NT/ME/2000/XP/Windows 7
- 6 MB HDD
- 64 MB RAM
- Download the setup file and save it to a directory on
- Find the downloaded file (voptions.exe) in Windows
- Double-click on the file to start the installation.
- After the installation, you can start Visual Options
Analyzer using the shortcut on your desktop or from the
Start Menu (Start->Programs->Visual Options Analyzer).
- If you want to connect to Interactive Brokers, you
should run TWS first.
Other our software